Kelley A. Chida is an associate in the firm’s Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division in Jacksonville, Florida. Ms. Chida represents creditors and lending institutions in a wide variety of civil litigation matters including mediations, bankruptcy, collections, replevins and foreclosures. In addition to default services related matters, Ms. Chida also handles residential real estate transactions, construction litigation matters including issues involving construction liens, general real estate matters, evictions and landlord/tenant matters.
Prior to joining QPWB, Ms. Chida was a managing attorney for a multi-state creditor’s rights law firm in Jacksonville, Florida. She handled highly litigated caseloads of foreclosure and bankruptcy files throughout Florida’s Northeast region.
Ms. Chida received her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida in 2002 and Bachelor of Arts from Stetson University, DeLand, Florida in 1999 with a major in political science. While in law school, she was a member of Phi Alpha Delta and received the Williams F. Blews Public Service Award.
Ms. Chida is licensed to practice law in Florida; she is a member of The Florida Bar and is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
In her community, she volunteers with the American Cancer Society and serves as a board member of the Duval Unit (2012-2015).
4190 Belfort Road, Suite 450
Jacksonville, Florida 32216
Telephone: (904) 271-4030
Facsimile: (904) 271-4031
Areas of Practice:
- Bankruptcy Creditors' Rights and Workouts
- Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division
- Construction Claims
- End to End Default Legal Services
- General Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions and Development/Eminent Domain
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Litigation and Development - Financial
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities
- Title Insurance & Escrow
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. (2002)
- Stetson University, B.A. (1999)