Michelle A. De Leon is a partner in the firm’s Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division in Orlando, Florida. Ms. De Leon focuses her practice in the areas of residential and commercial foreclosures, REO real estate transactions and title insurance, including title insurance claims, documentation of leases, loans and secured transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, evictions, and debt collection matters.
Prior to joining QPWB, Ms. De Leon was an associate with a real estate litigation law firm in Orlando where she handled foreclosures, evictions, REO transactions, and resolved title issues on behalf of homeowners’ and condominium associations.
Ms. De Leon received her Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2009 and Bachelor of Science from the University of Central Florida in 2000 with a major in legal studies and minor in criminal justice. While in law school, she was a member of the Hispanic American Law Student Association and was a law clerk with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation Division of Real Estate in Orlando.
Ms. De Leon is licensed to practice law in Florida and is a member of The Florida Bar.
In her community, she is an active volunteer with TransLife, a non-profit organ and tissue donation organization, where she participates in the Organ Donor Picnic and Donor Remembrance Day events.
Ms. De Leon is bilingual and fluent in Spanish.
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 900
Orlando, Florida 32801
Telephone: (855) 287-0240
Facsimile: (855) 287-0211
Areas of Practice:
- Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division
- Real Estate Transactions and Development/Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Litigation and Development – Financial
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) Transactional and Litigation Services
- Title Insurance & Escrow Services
- Florida A&M University College of Law, J.D. (2009)
- University of Central Florida, B.S., magna cum laude (2000)