Mark W. Hernandez is an associate in the Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division in Orlando, Florida. His practice is emphasized in the areas of real estate, commercial litigation, and commercial and residential foreclosures. Mr. Hernandez handles all aspects of foreclosure representation on behalf of mortgage loan servicers and lending institutions. His experience includes title insurance claims, documentation of leases, loans and secured transactions, landlord/tenant disputes, evictions, and debt collection matters.
Prior to joining QPWB, Mr. Hernandez was an attorney providing leadership and oversight for the foreclosure department of a multistate law firm specializing in default servicing. In addition to managing high-volume caseloads, Mr. Hernandez attended hearings, mediations, and handled dispositive motions and final judgments in the representation of lenders and servicers.
Mr. Hernandez received his Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2009, a Master in Public Administration from the University of North Florida in 2007, and a Bachelor of Science from Florida State University in 2004, with a major in political science.
Mr. Hernandez is licensed to practice law in Florida and is a member of The Florida Bar. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and Hispanic Bar Association.
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 900
Orlando, Florida 32801
Telephone: (855) 287-0240
Facsimile: (855) 287-0211
Areas of Practice:
- Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division
- End to End Default Legal Services
- Real Estate Transactions and Development/ Eminent Domain
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Residential and Commercial RE Transactions, Litigation and Development - Financial
- Title Insurance & Escrow
- Florida A&M University College of Law, J.D. (2009)
- University of North Florida, M.P.A. (2007)
- Florida State University, B.S. (2004)