Kelsey V. Moore is an associate in the Chicago office of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. Ms. Moore focuses on workers’ compensation defense claims.
Ms. Moore received her Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois in May 2018 and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Loyola University of Chicago in May 2015.
While in law school, she served as a legal intern at The John Marshall Law School International Human Rights Clinic and The John Marshall Law School Veterans Legal Support Clinic; she also served as vice president of the Corporate Law Association. While studying for her undergraduate degrees, Ms. Moore served as lead intern at the Constituent Office of Alderman Thomas Tunney of the 44th Ward, Chicago where she attended city council committee hearings and researched and analyzed proposed City ordinances.
Ms. Moore is licensed to practice law in Illinois.
Ms. Moore’s involvement in community-based organizations includes:
- Special Olympics/Chicago (2012 to present)
- Girls on the Run/Chicago (2012 to present)
- Relay for Life/Chicago (2012 to present)
- Bayside Community Outreach in Bradenton, Florida (2006-2012)
115 South LaSalle Street, Suite 3100
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Telephone: (312) 566-0040
Facsimile: (312) 566-0041
Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. (2018)
- Loyola University of Chicago, B.A. and B.S. (2015)