Brooke Chastain Juan is a partner at Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. and practices from the firm's Tampa office. Her areas of practice include insurance defense, medical malpractice, personal injury and nursing home defense litigation. Ms. Juan also serves as local counsel for a nationwide insurance company in ERISA matters, to include Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability claims.
Ms. Juan first practiced law at Austin, Ley, Roe & Patsko, P.A. in Tampa, before joining QPWB in 2003.
Ms. Juan earned her Juris Doctor from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Florida in 1997 graduating with a major in political science.
Ms. Juan is licensed to practice law in Florida. She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Member, Junior League of Tampa
- Vice President, Home and School Association, St. Joseph Catholic School
- Member, Friends of St. Joseph
- Leader of Girl Scout Troops, St. Joseph Catholic School
- Secretary, Forest Hills Youth Baseball League
- Member, QPWB Community Outreach Group
1410 N. Westshore Boulevard, Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
Telephone: (813) 286-8818
Facsimile: (813) 286-9998
Areas of Practice:
- General Litigation
- Insurance and Insurers
- Medical Compliance Practice
- Nursing Homes
- Cumberland School of Law Samford University, J.D. (2000)
- University of South Florida, B.A. (1997)