Kelley L. Church is a partner in the firm’s Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division in Orlando, Florida. Her practice focuses on residential and commercial foreclosures.
Ms. Church received her Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law in May 2012 and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Central Florida majoring in legal studies.
Ms. Church is licensed to practice law in Florida and Texas.
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 900
Orlando, Florida 32801
Telephone: (855) 287-0240
Facsimile: (855) 287-0211
Areas of Practice:
- Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division
- End to End Default Legal Services
- Real Estate Transactions and Development/Eminent Domain
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Residential and Commercial RE Transactions, Litigation and Development - Financial
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities
- Title Insurance & Escrow
- Florida A&M University College of Law, J.D. (2012)
- University of Central Florida, B.A.