At Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A., we understand the importance of protecting and assisting foreign nationals and corporate clients. In the midst of changing government regulations and increasing investigations, our full-service business law firm offers comprehensive legal services that deal with a wide range of immigration issues.
With an expanding client base from numerous industries and locations, a common area of practice in immigration law is employment-based visas, including:
H-1B Visas: Professional Workers
- L Visa: Intracompany Transferees
- TN Visas: Professional Workers from Mexico and Canada
- P Visas: Athletes and Group Entertainers
- O Visas: People with Extraordinary Ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
- R Visas: Religious Workers
QPWB attorneys also regularly handle cases involving:
- Employment-Based Immigrant Petitions
- Family-Based Immigration Matters
- Removal Proceedings
- Citizenship Law
QPWB attorneys are working extensively to enhance legal counsel and representation in all aspects of immigration law. Our attorneys hold frequent lectures on immigration topics and author various articles and presentations. They also serve as moderators at meetings and conventions for the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).