- QPWB Announces Two New Offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Reno, Nevada
- When Must Law Enforcement Agencies Release Video Footage
- home test
- Home new
- Eric W. Boyer
Oklahoma and Nevada. The firm has also grown to over 35 practice areas under Mr. Boyer’s leadership.
Mr. Boyer was named to the BTI Client Service
- Matthew A. Dunn
- Oklahoma office of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. He focuses his practice on healthcare and medical malpractice defense encompassing the defense of national long-term care health care
- Jessica S. Herzig
Oklahoma with a criminal defense boutique law firm where she focused on misdemeanors, felonies and other criminal offenses; probate and estate planning, civil appeals, and contracts.
- Gregg J. Lytle
- Oklahoma office at Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. Mr. Lytle has over 15 years of trial experience in the defense of national long-term health care providers. He also has a national
- Peter J. Molinelli
Oklahoma, New Mexico, New York, Arizona, Washington, Mississippi and Iowa.
A graduate of the University of Tampa, Mr. Molinelli received a Bachelor of Science cum laude in
- Ryan Steven Wiehl
- Oklahoma office at Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. He focuses on healthcare litigation, long-term care negligence for insurers and self-insured clients, medical malpractice defense, personal